Now make crystal clear voice and video calls over Wi-Fi.
Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling > Turn on Wi-Fi Calling.
What is Wi-Fi calling?
Benefits of Wi-Fi calling are:
- Use the strongest network to make uninterrupted calls – whether it’s Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Make and receive calls with Wi-Fi using existing Jio phone number
- Helps connect in case of signal issues in remote areas or cellular-dark zones of a building
- It’s included at no additional charge. All you need is an existing voice plan and an HD voice compatible device
- To learn how to turn on Wi-Fi Calling and check the handset eligibility click www.jio.com/wificalling
To know more about our Value Packs with WiFi Calling, click https://www.jio.com/jio-prepaid-international-roaming-plans
- Have a smartphone that is Wi-Fi Calling capable
- Have an active Jio tariff plan
Benefits of Wi-Fi calling
Stable and clearer calls
Make crystal-clear voice and video calls over Wi-Fi.
Make calls from anywhere in India
Extended indoor coverage
Always keeps you connected in case of network dark spots
Works on any Wi-Fi network
How to enable Wi-Fi calling in Android phones
How to enable Wi-Fi calling in ios Devices