How to Become A Retailer
- Any outlet dealing with smartphone and connectivity business will qualify and can become a retailer dealing with Jio business
- To become a retailer he/she should stock and sell a bouquet of products & services as per the consumer and brand requirement
- The retail outlet should be onboarded as a retailer and should have a valid PRM code/retailer code to do the transaction with the brand
- The retail outlet should have physical space for transaction with consumer and should be willing to do JIO business
- To become a retailer the retailer should follow the guidelines laid down by the brand with terms of trade/business as applicable to the retailer
- While dealing with the brand the retailer should adhere to the various government statutory requirement as applicable.
- The retail outlet needs to contact the JC Manager for enrolling as a Retailer.
Your digital life starts with a connection
Wherever you go, you’ll stay connected. Jio’s next-generation network is built for HD to bring the power of broadband to your home and phone.
Win new customers, sales, and profits
Join the value-added resellers that build, service, and sale Reliance Jio solutions to customers of all sizes.
Device & SIM